Cox’s Bazar Tour With 50%
03 Days & 04 Nights
Per Person Cost: BDT 12,000/-
The City of British commander Hiram Cox. Having the world’s longest unbroken sandy ocean shoreline (120 km) inclining delicately down to the blue water of the Bay of Bengal.
In Cox’s Bazar have numerous beautiful Pagodas, Buddhist Temples, Dry fish focus and so on. The excellence of sun setting on the moving ocean wave and moonlit night is just enrapturing. All together give the quality of the fairyland a Tourist Paradise. Intriguing spot around Cox’s Bazar Himchari, Ramu, Sonadia Island, Moheshkalil Island, Teknef, and St. Martin Island.
Exclusive Trip to Cox’s Bazar Detail
- Start for Chittagong at 08:30 PM from Komolapur.
- Over night Train journey.
- At morning take breakfast.
- Travelling to Chittagong City(Foy’s Lake, Bangladesh Marine Academy) etc.
- At evening we start our next journey to Cox’s Bazar and pass over night hotel(five-star hotel) at Cox’s Bazar.
Day & Night 02 Exclusive Trip to Cox’s Bazar;
- Wake up at morning and take(Buffet Breakfast/Breakfast).
- Travelling to Kkolatoli Sea Beach, Laboni Point, Cave, Merin Drive.
- Lunch, Cafe Adda, Dinner, Pass second night same or another hotel.
Day & Night 03 Exclusive Trip to Cox’s Bazar;
- In the third day, we start our journey as usual.
- Take Breakfast, Travelling to Inani Beach, Hills tracking, Kudum Guha, Moheskhali Jele Para, Check out hotel, at night go back to Dhaka.
- Dhaka (Cox’s Bazar/Chittagong) Dhaka Bus and Train Tickets.
- 02 nights twin accommodation at Luxurious Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Travelling Cox’s Bazar Sightseeing.
- All time take care of the experienced guide during the trip.
Note: Minimum 06 persons travelling. Price could change depending on the situation or without any notice. Custom made the package available.