Document Required for Opening Bank Asia Account in Bangladesh
Bank Asia is one of the top listed banks in Bangladesh. It’s an award winner bank which targeted their goal is “For A Better Tomorrow”. The Bank Asia Limited was awarded for best presented annual reports 2015(second prize for integrated reporting by ICAB), sustainability reporting award 2016(best sustainability report in Bangladesh by NCSR, Jakarta), ICSB national award 2015(bronze award for corporate governance excellence by ICSB). The Bank Asia is traded for your future saving.
Today in this post I will be showing you How to Open a Bank Asia Account and Which Document Required for opening a Bank Asia Account. If you follow this post you will be able to open any kind of accounts in Bank Asia. As like the saving account, business account, student account etc.
First, you need to collect a form from Bank Asia Branch where you want to create an account. Otherwise, download a form from the online if have available. Then follow the below rules for creating an account.
Document Needed for Opening Bank Asia Account
1. Who wanted to create account need (02) copy passport size photos(obviously clear photos).
2. 1 copy passport size photo of the nominee(clear photos).
3. Need National ID/ Valid Passport’s (1 copy) photocopy both of customer and nominee.
4. A clear sign of nominee where the form required.
5. Copy of utility bill of present address as like (current bill/ water bill/gas bill).
6. Need an introducer who have an account in Bank Asia.
7. Introducer needs to be signed in the picture’s backside and also need to a signature in the account form.
These are the procedures for open a Bank Asia account in Bangladesh. If you want to open a business account you need to carry extra two paper is:
1. Trade Licence.
2. TIN Number if you have.
So guys now open a Bank Asia account by following the rules above. If need any help or have any question please comment the bellow section, try to solve your problem as earlier as possible. Share this post with your friend for opening a Bank Asia Saving or other bank accounts.