Vijay Singh Dighi is the immortal work of Vijay Sen, the founder of the famous Sen dynasty of Bengal. This lake is located in front of Feni Circuit House at Vijay Singh village, about 3 km west of Feni town. The area of this lake is about 36.57 acres. Located in a very beautiful natural environment, the four sides of this lake are very high and decorated with trees. Vijay Singh Dighi is one of the traditional dighis of Feni. Visitors from different parts of the district and the country regularly visit this lake. This place, which is visited by tourists every afternoon, feels like a festival place. It is an ideal place for those who want to spend some time in nature or spend time with fresh water and air.
The dighi is located at Zero Point in Feni city. It is said that the lake was dug about 5-6 hundred years ago with the intention of eradicating the blindness of the daughter of an influential king of Tripura. In the local language, Kanya is called Ji. When the Feni subdivision was established in 175, its headquarters was established on the banks of the Rajaji Dighi. At present, Feni Sadar Thana, Feni Court Mosque, Officers Club, National Park, and National Heart Foundation have been set up on the banks of the lake. With a total area of 10.32 acres, this lake is one of the historical and scenic places of Feni.
How to go:
CNG can be added from District Trunk Road Zero Point or Railway Station. Or you can take a rickshaw to Mahipal Traffic Point and go through Circuit House Road to Vijay Singh Dighi.
Where to stay:
– Feni Circuit House (Sightseeing)
– Zila Parishad Dak Bungalow (Located on Mizan Road, 3 km from the place of interest, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– LGED Rest House (located 4 km away from the place of interest, next to Feni Comilla Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– Rest House of Water Development Board (2 km away from the place of interest, located on S, S, K Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– The rest house of Palli Bidyu Samiti is located about 1.5 km south of Mahipal junction on the side of the highway.
– Hotel Mid Night, Zahiria Mosque Market, S, S, K Road Conversation: 0331-62223 / 01733-585956 (Located 2 km away from the place of interest, next to S, S, K Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto rickshaw. ).
– Hotel Gazi International, S, S, K Road, Feni, Alapni: 0331-62415 / 01711-123454 / 01714-267305 (Located 2 km away from the place of interest, next to S, S, K Road, by rickshaw or CNG auto- Can be gone).
Read More: Sonagazi Muhuri Irrigation Project