List Of Beautiful Bangladesh Islands Are Really Awesome For A Trip
Bangladesh Islands are the part of Beautiful Bangladesh. Although Bangladesh is the most beautiful country on the earth map, the islands make Bangladesh more beautiful with them glory.
For the beauty of rivers, it called rivers of Bangladesh. All of the islands stand on Bangladesh Maps with surrounding rivers.
Some Related Topics Are:
1. Beautiful Bangladesh Review: The Land Of River Secret & Beauty
2. Rivers Of Bangladesh Is Really Beautiful You Can Visit
3. Bangladesh Newspapers List: Top & Best Online Bangla Newspaper
4. Bangladesh Flag History & Glory
5. Bangladesh Bangla Magazine
The islands are the right and unique place for travelling with family or friends called day tour. You can spend your free time with your buddies on these island for keep fresh your mind.
There are so many islands in Bangladesh but most popular is called st martin island. People pronounce write it with many names. Some name I highlighted below.
1. St Martin
2. St Martin Island
3. Saint Marteen
4. St Maarten Island
5. Narikel Jinjira
List of islands of Bangladesh
Islands Of Western Bay Of Bengal
- Dimer Char
- Char Bagala
- Andar Char
- Char Hare
- Birshreshta Hamid Island/Char Lakhsmi
- Char Manika
- Nijhum Dwip
- Ramnabad Island
- Char Mantaz
- Ashar Char
- Dublar Char
- Burir Char
- Pakhkhir Char
Island Of Middle Bay of Bangla
- Bhola Island- Is the largest island in Bangladesh.
- Manpura Island
- Dal Char
- Char Gazi
- Char Sakuchia
- Char Nizam
- Char Faizuddin
- Char Kukri Mukri
Island Of Eastern Bay of Bangla
- St. Martin’s Island – Most beautiful islands in Bangladesh.
- Kutubdia – is famous for travelling and it has some unique symbols of Bangladesh.
- Chhera island
- Maheshkhali Island – Maheshkhali Island is the famous for fisheries.
- Sonadia – Is’s one of the greatest beautiful islands in Bangladesh.
Disappeared Islands Of Bangladesh
- Bholar Dweep
- South Talpatti Island
These are the list of Bangladesh Islands. If you have time you can take a tour today for travelling to any of them. All of they are the haven of Bangladesh.