Kongduk Or Jogi Haphong Is The Mountain Of Bandarban Border
Kongduk or Jogi Haphongs position is just the side of Bandarban border. To the mountain lovers, Jogi Haphong is a familiar name. Jogi Haiphong is the 4th highest mountain. High of Kongduk is 938 meter or 3222 fits.
This hill comprises the modok range located in a very remote area, the border of Bangladesh- Myanmar. Madok range mountains heights are highest in Bangladesh. This range mountains stand to divide the border of Bangladesh and Myanmar.
Read Similar Traveling Post:
1. Lama Bandarban Tourist Spot Is A Beauty Of Nature
2. Kumarikundo Sitakundu Chittagong Natural Beauty Of Bangladesh
3. Places To Visit In Bangladesh You Must Check These (12 List)
4. Sairu Hill Resort Just like A Heaven For Traveler (Bandarban)
5. Mayadeep At Sonargaon Narayanganj A Beautiful Island In Bangladesh
Going trail Jogi Hafong Kongduk
Dhaka- Bandarban- Thanchi- Remakri- Daliyanpara- Jogi Trail.
Potential cost For Jogi Hafong Trail
4500-5000 Tk for per person.
How will go Kondgudk
To go Thanchi at first from Bandarban by bus or jeep, then Remacri Bazar from Thanchi by boat, 3 hours path on walking by foot, you will reach Daliya Para. From Daliyapara you will go to the mountain.