A rubber garden has been set up in Jayantinagar village of Parashuram in Feni on private initiative. Haji Mohammad in 2010 in the village of Jayantinagar bordering Mirzanagar union of Parshuram Upazila. 6,000 rubber saplings were planted on about 25 acres of land owned by Mostafa. The garden was planted with rows of rubber trees in a planned manner and after 6 long years of care, the first line was climbed in 2016. Rows and rows of rubber trees enter the garden to lose value in the green ceremony. The more you enter the garden, the more it will consume you. She is a strange beauty. It is the responsibility to know when the time will pass when you are walking anxiously.
Private gardens are therefore barred from entering. However, with permission, everyone can go inside, the only condition is that no matches or lighting materials can be taken inside the garden. And not smoking at all. Because the environment with dry leaves is so dry that a single spark is enough to destroy it.
On the other side of the garden there is a cut wire fence, which means the border of India and with it is the Parashuram Reserve Forest. If you are ready for forest trekking, you can come back.
When the streak is climbed
October-January is the four-month mass production season of rubber. Straw extraction is higher in winter and decreases in monsoon.
The Way To Go At Rabar Garden
From Feni, you can go to Parshuram by CNG or bus.
-Feni Circuit House (adjacent to the place of interest)
– Zila Parishad Dak Bungalow (located 3 km away from the place of interest on Mizan Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– LGED Rest House (located 4 km away from the place of interest, next to Feni Comilla Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– Rest House of Water Development Board (2 km away from the place of interest, located on S, S, K Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto-rickshaw).
– The rest house of Palli Bidyu Samiti is located about 1.5 km south of Mahipal junction on the side of the highway.
– Hotel Mid Night, Zahiria Mosque Market, S, S, K Road Conversation: 0331-62223 / 01733-585956 (Located 2 km away from the place of interest, next to S, S, K Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto rickshaw. ).
– Hotel Gazi International, S, S, K Road, Feni, Alapani: 0331-62415 / 01711-123454 / 01714-26305 (2 km away from the place of interest, located on the side of S, S, K Road, rickshaw or CNG auto- Can be gone).
Read Also: Chagol Naiya Border Haat